Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday August 26, 2012

Today I had two pancakes (not because that is what I wanted for breakfast, but because my kids were so excited that Chad had cooked them for me, and they wanted me to eat them.....) so ya I had pancakes! LOL

then for lunch I had 1 sushi roll with lots of veggies and and salmon and 1/4 cup rice and 1tbs sweet chili sauce

for dinner I had 1/3 of a blt sub loaded with veggies on a whole wheat bun

snack I had 3 cups of popcorn

I have had 64 oz water
20 coffee (tan) from Kaladi brothers

I feel myself needing less food and craving less snacks and sweets which is good!

oh ya I had 3ozs of frozen nonfat lemon yogert with white chocolate chips :)  now what was I saying about not craving sweets :) LOL  Oh well it is getting better

1 comment:

  1. I've noticed I'm eating a whole lot less and I'm not hungry. It's kind of nice. Two days I haven't even finished my wrap for dinner.

    ReplyDelete