Monday, August 20, 2012

My day was really pretty good.  I don't know about the calories but I can tell you what I ate,
Breakfast - egg and pepper breakfast burrito, one bite of honey whole wheat bread,
No snack,
Lunch one hot dog and bun and about 1.5 oz of beef jerky
16 oz coffee with creamer 56 oz water
Dinner turkey and cheese tortilla wrap sandwich and a bunch of sugar snap peas,
Snack more peas 2 cheese sticks and 2 oz of honey roasted turkey, 6 spears marinated asparagus.
I was really good.  I might have the Starbucks frappacino bottle that I have in the fridge before I turn in though.  I probably won't start exercising tomorrow because it is the last day before school but I will start on Tuesday.  Here's to a better tomorrow.  I also had another 32oz of water at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment