Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday 23, 2012

Ok something happened to my post for Wednesday cause I know I posted in here.....can't seem to find it though! Lol

I had an egg and whole wheat english muffin
32oz water

lunch was 1 serving of hormel chili and 1 cup of salad with 2oz of chicken and 1tbs lite champane dressing
18oz of coffee with 3tbs creamer
1/2 cup of cheerios dry

dinner was cabbage stirfry with chicken veggies and a few ramen noodles

1 strawberry daiquiry
5 cups of popcorn with butter and seasoning

32 oz water

oh ya...on wednesday I posted that I had an egg for breakfast and then for lunch and dinner I had 6 pieces of pizza between the two meals which shot my calorie intake for the day! LOL  but it was just over 2000 calories, cause I didn't really eat anything else and We went to the beach for several hours and walked all over the rocks and sand so that was a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment