Friday, September 7, 2012

Tuesday I had an egg with yellow bell pepper, a 2 cups of coffee with creamer, 3 spring rolls, and 2 flour tortillas with fajita mix and sour cream and guacamole and 20 chips from Grand burito, as well as 5 cups of popcorn.  I had 70oz of water

Wednesday I had a piece of bacon and a piece of spelt bread.  a cup of coffee....caribou steak and sweet patato fries for lunch and for dinner, I had caribou roast with a salad......and popcorn for a snack

Thursday I had an egg with pepper, lunch was 2 cups of chili and a piece of spelt bread, and dinner was salad with chicken on top. with popcorn for a snack....I also had half a milky way bar, and some almonds

Friday I had coffee/w creamer for breakfast, lunch was a 1/2 lb moose burger stuffed with a tbs of gorgonzola cheese and 3 tomato slices and 1/2 cup of sweet patato fries, for dinner I had a salad with the cheese and a tbs of lite vinegerette, along with a protien shake that was 6 oz.  lots of water!!

No comments:

Post a Comment